My summer reading is always slow and leisurely. Here’s what I’d like to finish in the next three months. I’ve already started most of them.
- Rebekah by Orson Scott Card. Morbid Mormon curiousity has me attracted to this one.
- Cesar’s Way: The Natural, Everyday Guide to Understanding and Correcting Common Dog Problems by Cesar Millan. For Sugar.
- The Left Hand of God: Taking Back Our Country from the Religious Right by Michael Lerner. Heard the author on Meet the Press, and he was articulating the same message as Jim Wallis with a Jewish tone.
- Something from the Oven by Laura Shapiro. Love domestic histories, and this author’s a hoot.
- Protecting the Gift: Keeping Children and Teenagers Safe by Gavin De Becker. This one’s from the library, so I need to finish it first. Came highly recommended.
- Kids Are Worth It: Giving Your Child the Gift of Inner Discipline by Barbara Coloroso. Also highly recommended.
- Mike Nelson’s Movie Megacheese. And why not?