Here’s my list of things I really want to do someday. Really. If I had written this list 6 years ago, I would have included potty-training the cat. That was a complete catastrophe. Oh awful. . . . I don’t recommend that at all. But for now:
- Finish a sweater. For me. I knit little things. Scarves, food. I’ve knitted a couple disasters. But I want something that’s not a Category 3. Lace would be cool too. So I’ve started this. You think I can finish it? Not sure.
- Worm composting. This looks SOOOO cool! Grant thinks it’s silly. But imagine making compost out of dryer lint and banana peelings. WITH WORMS!!
- Learn bobbin lace. I have a home-made lace-making pillow upstairs, and my dear MIL bought me some bobbins years ago. I have a few patterns and one or two books. I’ve been fascinated with this ever since my Dad pointed out the little scribbled-up, apple-cheeked lady doing it at the Henry Ford Museum when I was ten. It’s like teeny-tiny macramé. So . . . amazing.
- Stay in a Disney Resort. Yes, I know this is bourgeois. Can’t help it. Someday I’m gonna do it.
- Wire the dollhouse. I should write a post about the sentiment behind that dollhouse. Anyway, I started the wiring, so I know the kit works. Now I just need to finish it up.
- Figure out how to use this thing. I’ve got that upstairs too. Everything’s upstairs now that I think about it.
- Try cloth diapers. If a little one ever blesses our home again, I wanna try it. Mollie makes it look so easy!
- Write another book. I’ve got a couple of outlines on the hard drive already.